Exclusive Red Flannel® Cat Formula
Red Flannel® Cat Formula is specifically designed for cats of all ages and breeds. It supplies 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your cat at every life stage.
Chicken by‐product meal, ground yellow corn, corn gluten meal, ground wheat, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, brewers rice, flaxseed, dried plain beet pulp, fish meal, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, L‐ascorbyl‐2‐ polyphosphate [source of ascorbic acid], vitamin A supplement, d‐calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate [source of vitamin B1], riboflavin supplement [source of vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [source of vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, inositol, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), yeast extract, brewers dried yeast, choline chloride, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), taurine, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein (min)32.0%
- Crude Fat (min)15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.0%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Calcium (min)1.0%
- Phosphorus (min)0.8%
- Zinc (min)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min)15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)100 IU/kg
- Taurine (min)0.13%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)2.4%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)0.3%*
Recommended Daily Feeding Guidelines for Maintenance of Adult Cats
- Weight (lb)Amount to Feed per Day in Cups*
- 6 to 10¼ to ⅔
- 10 to 15⅔ to 1-⅓
- 15+1-⅓ cups plus ⅓ cup for each additional 4 lbs of body weight over 15 lbs
- Red Flannel® Cat Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for all ages and all breeds with no need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
- The above feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup . One measuring cup contains approximately 3.3 ounces (95 grams) of Red Flannel® Cat Formula.
- The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult cats. Provide the total amount of feed on a daily basis “free choice” so the cats are able to eat throughout the day in smaller, more frequent meals.
- The amount given to your cat may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Pregnant, nursing cats and kittens may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your cat’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your cat’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
- Not for human consumption.