Exclusive Red Flannel® Adult Formula Balanced Nutrition Dog Food
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chicken-by-product meal (source of glucosamine), ground wheat, ground yellow corn, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a form of vitamin E), brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, ground flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, fish meal (source of glucosamine), dried egg product, salt, brewers dried yeast, potassium chloride, yeast extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), choline chloride, minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein (min)22.0%
- Crude Fat (min)12.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.0%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Calcium (min)1.0%
- Phosphorus (min)0.8%
- Zinc (min)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min)10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)80 IU/kg
- Glucosamine (min)300 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)2.2%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)0.3%*
Recommended Daily Feeding Guidelines for Maintenance of Adult Dogs
- Weight (lb)Amount to Feed per Day in Cups
- 3 to 15½ to 1
- 15 to 251 to 1-¾
- 25 to 501-¾ to 3
- 50 to 753 to 4
- 75 to 1004 to 4-¾
- Over 1004-¾ cups plus ⅓ cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 10 lbs.
- The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.5 ounces (95 grams) of Red Flannel® Adult Formula Dog Food.
- The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
- Not for human consumption.