Central Garden Pro Care Phosphorus Free Weed & Feed 25-0-4
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Controls a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds. Quick greening and extended feeding.
- Product Gross Weight: 39.200 lb
- Product Net Weight: 39.000 lb
- Product Height: 23.000 in
- Product Length: 3.000 in
- Product Width: 17.000 in
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Recommended For: Bahiagrass; Centipede Grass; Common Bermudagrass; Colonial Bentgrass; Fescue spp; Hybrid Bermudagrass; Kentucky Bluegrass; Perennial Ryegrass; St.Augustinegrass; Zoysia Grass
- Ingredients: 2,4-D; 2-ethylhexyl Ester; Dicamba Acid, Mecoprop-p Acid; Other Ingredients
- Active Ingredients: 2,4-D; 2-ethylhexyl Ester; Dicamba Acid; Mecoprop-p Acid
- Nitrogen (N) Content: 25
- Phosphorus (P) Content: 0
- Potassium (K) Content: 4
- Application Method: Spreader
- Application Season: Fall; Spring
- Use Instructions: Always apply with a rotary or drop spreader to distribute the granules evenly. Never apply by hand. Coverage: To determine how much you need to apply, multiply the length of your lawn by its width. This equals your total square footage. Deduct allnon-lawn areas (house, gardens, etc.). One bag covers up to 5000 square feet. It is important to follow directions as indicated on this quality lawn care product as over-application may cause injury to your lawn. Spreader settings are approximate. Differences may occur due to condition of spreader, speed at which applied and roughness of area treated. Be sure to check spreader before beginning, adjusting if necessary. Consult Owner’s Manual. Never apply by hand.Single Pass Distribution: For rotary spreaders: Operate at intervals corresponding to the swath width.For drop spreaders: Overlap the wheel tracks to ensure complete coverage.For best results, apply this product uniformly and avoid streaks, skips or overlaps. Walk at a steady pace to ensure even coverage. Close the spreader opening when turning to change directions or when stopping.Calibration Instructions and Spreader Settings:Calibrate the spreader according the manufacturer’s directions. Initial spreader settings may require adjustment to deliver the recommended rate under actual application conditions. To provide proper distribution, calibrate spreader before application. For 2.6 pounds of product per 1,000 square feet of turfgrass: Check your spreader on 385 square feet and adjust to apply at the rate of 1 pound of product per 385 square feet.Broadcast Spreaders: For best results, apply in a circular path starting on the outside and working toward the center overlapping slightly in insure complete coverage.Drop Spreaders: Apply 2 strips along each end. Then apply along length of lawn, overlapping slightly and shutting off the spreader before each turn at edge of border strips.
- Storage Instructions: Store in original container and keep any bags containing unused product in a locked storage area
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children
- First Aid Measures: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- Safety Warnings: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Warranty Description: For use only as directed. The manufacturer neither makes nor intends any express or implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which are hereby expressly disclaimed. to the extent consistent with applicable law, in no case shall the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages resulting from the use or handling of this product. If these terms are not acceptable, return this product unopened immediately to the point of purchase, and the purchase price will be refunded in full. The terms of this limited warranty and disclaimer cannot be varied by any written or verbal statements or agreements at the point of sale or elsewhere.