Boehringer Ingelheim ToDAY® (cephapirin sodium)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ToDAY is an antibiotic mastitis treatment providing bactericidal activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria in lactating dairy cows
- Each 10 mL disposable, ready-to-use syringe contains the active ingredient cephapirin sodium
- Provides control against mastitis-causing pathogens – including penicillin-resistant Staph aureus and Strep agalactiae
- Easy two-tube treatment given 12 hours apart
- When the Opti-Sert® cap is removed, a collar allows only a 3 mm tip to be inserted into the teat canal, helping to reduce the incidence of new infections.
- Pail containing 144 x 10 mL syringes and 144 convenient single-use alcohol pads
- Cartons containing 12 x 10 mL syringes with 12 convenient single-use alcohol pads
- Two treatments of ToDAY showed no difference in clinical cure rates when compared to Spectramast® LC (cefifour hydrochloride).²
- Intramammary mastitis treatment of Gram-positive infections is widely reported as beneficial⁴, so those infections should be the focus of treatment.¹